Ethan enjoyed his first superbowl yesterday. He found it to be a nail-biting experience. He smiled and laughed at everyone and the hosts of the party gave him the baby of the year award. We thank JW and Carol for a great party. Ethan enjoyed meeting everyone. He took a little break for a nap, but was awake for the big finish. He did have a late night so he actually took a nap today too. Wish I did. He's still a little congested but I think the cold is gradually getting better.
I forgot to say thanks to Andrew for taking the pictures. And coming soon, shots of the very fun gift Andrew got Ethan.

3 comments:
Ethan, You look so comfy in your little chair, but I think it won't be long before you outgrow it....your feet look like they are at the end of the seat already....you grow so fast, mama and daddy are taking such good care of you! Hugs and kisses,
Ethan, We want to know if your team won?
Love ya....
Well, the 72 Dolphins record is intact, James tied the trivia questions and I won the squares so I don't think Ethan can complain much. Not that any of us are Giants fans, but being Dolphins and Jets fans means we always want the Patriots to lose. (Sorry Barbara and Jonathan- I do feel a little bad for you but the Red Sox won not that long ago right?)
Post a Comment