Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Geppetto's


Ethan had such a big weekend I did not mention everything. He went on his very first trip to Geppetto's in Woodbury to find a birthday present for his cousin Bowen's birthday. If you don't know or haven't been there, Geppetto's is a great toy store. They have all those things that Toys 'r Us doesn't seem to carry- lincoln logs, wooden blocks, you know- old school toys. And the best part is they wrap things for you for free. Ugly would love to shop there. And given that it was his first trip there, Ethan had to get something too- a new teething toy. I'll get a picture of him with it soon, he's eating now. This is their Web site if you want to see it. http://geppettos-toys.com/ This is not a paid advertisement, it's just a really fun place.

3 comments:

Grandma and Pa said...

I am so glad you got to go to Gepetto's. It is a WONDERFUL place. I love it!! Wish we had one here. It's the kind of place you can lose yourself in and lose track of all time. I'm sure Ethan will have many trips there. Hugs and kisses!!! Grandma Jo

Anonymous said...

I want to go with Ethan, I am sure Uncle Louis and I would have a blast. Probably by the time we get to see you again Ethan you will be walking and we could have a good time there. More hugs and kisses,
Aunt Linda and Uncle Louis and Daisy

Grandma and Pa said...

Love your new teething toy Ethan!!!