Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bet You Can't Do This

or...Open Mouth, Insert Foot

There may be a lot of things you can do that Ethan can't, but I bet this isn't one of them:



I was changing him when he started this so I had to move him and grab the camera. Once the pants go on he won't do it. He seems slightly better today, eating a tiny bit more and at least more at a time so less often. He was very happy this evening so that was nice. Well, so far. He's sleeping for now. His digestive issues seem to be better.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Grandma and Pa said...

The pictures didn't upload right, couldn't see them. We are sooooo glad that you are feeling better Ethan. We know that makes mama and daddy feel better too! Eat your applesauce, it will make you big and strong and help you to grow. You are growing so fast already. It is hard to believe that in just a few days you will already be 6 months old. Love and miss you!!

Grandma and Pa said...

Now we can see the pics. You are some fella Ethan! You are so right that we cannot literally "open mouth, insert foot". You are so precious! Love seeing your new accomplishments. XXXXX OOOOO

Anonymous said...

Ethan, I wish some others can do what you do! That is a talent!

Anonymous said...

mmmm, those toes look tasty!!