Here's Ethan hanging out w/ his Dad doing chores in the kitchen. He had a good first day at daycare. He met a little girl named Sophie and all of the bigger kids said hi to him and ooohed and ahhhed on his way in (as did all the other adults). They said he had a very good time, he did not put up a fuss. I went to visit him at lunch time and he was sound asleep when I got there. He eventually woke up before I left, but just for a minute. He smiled at me.
I did not mention in the last post that when we found Ethan on his stomach yesterday, he had his head where his feet had been when he went to sleep. So, while I can't really proove it, I would bet he did a somersault to get there :)

3 comments:
yeah Ethan, glad you had a great day today! Who's Sophie, a girlfriend??? Uncle Jeff will need to approve :)
Truly he is a gift from God. All boy and going to be a handful for his mommy and daddy. Ethan we love and miss you.
Ethan is so cute. I'm glad to hear he had a good first day at daycare. What a good baby! :^) And if he can flip onto his stomach lie that and hold his head out - he could definitely face forward now in his baby bjorn - you know - help Daddy with the chores. ;^)
Post a Comment